LED fan and the bottom ambient lighting bar. You can select from 7 total colors and 4 different modes (Color changing, pulsing/breathing, blinking, and fading).
To change the colors of the fans individually, the switch connector (located on each fan) must be plugged in separately onto the motherboard to enable such desired settings. There are a total of seven different colors and four modes which can be switched by using the control button on top of the case.
The P7 is the latest new model in the well know Performance series by Antec. The interior boasts space efficiency with four storage drive bays all smartly hidden out of sight helping you make a clean, crisp system
• Perforated front bezel delivers maximum air intake
• CPU cut-out allows for easy installation of CPU coolers
• Cable management compartment and cable ties organizes cables discretely
• Front-loaded HDD cage for up to 6 hard disk drives
• TAC 2.0 Design Guide compliance enhances CPU and graphics cards cooling