Customer Support -VIC Dandenong
We are now seeking a Full time customer support in Dandenong South.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Answering calls and converting enquiries to sales
· Replying customer inquiries through online chat support
· Respond to emails
· Handle customer inquiries both telephonically, by email or through online portal
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Process phone orders via email and internal system
· Identify and escalate priority issues
· Route calls to appropriate resource
· Follow up customer calls where necessary
· Manage customer feedbacks and complaints
Experience & Skills needed:
· Previous customer service experience is essential
· Very proficient in verbal and written English
· Sending of emails & experience in Excel
· Exceptional entry and typing skills
· Basic knowledge of computer components and accessories
· Stress tolerance
· Excellent listening and communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Attention to details
Please send through your Resume to the following email address for application:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Branch Sales Assistant - VIC
We are looking for ardent technophiles - dedicated to the technology they sell and driven to amplify their customer's instore experience. Does this sound like you?
Our Consumer Tech Experts connect their customers with the world. Using their product insight, they take their customers on the purchasing journey, offering valuable guidance, knowledge, tips & tricks on the way.
If you love connecting with the technology of tomorrow andwant to join MSY Technology as we introduce our new Consumer Technology category, we invite you to join MSY family:
About the role
We're currently looking for a passionate, experienced andcustomer-focused Sales Assistant. A passion for retail and representing the MSY Technology brand is a must!
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Engaging with our customers, assisting them to find the right product they need.
· Well-informed about consumer electronics from both a sales and technical perspective
· Enthusiastic, energetic and go out of your wayto ensure your customer is your number one priority
· Motivated and relish any opportunity to shareyour expertise with customers and colleagues
· Results-oriented and always looking to improveby measuring yourself against targets
· Passionate and driven to learn more about the products, brands and services we sell
· Actively contributing to the sales performance of the store
· Maintaining the presentation of our showroom
· Very strong customer service and understand customer need
· Embracing and maintaining our positive, passionate and energetic culture
· Must follow instruction from the management
To be successful we are seeking someone who:
· Customer service oriented with high customer focus.
· Ability to work alone and handle pressure
· Has Exceptionally Strong sales ability and interpersonal skills.
· Proven track record in achieving and exceeding individual KPIs.
· Team player with a flexible and positive attitude
· Has been a cash handler
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with high proficiency in English
· Self-motivated, persistent and a strong work ethic
· Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
· Flexibility across retail trading hours including Weekends and Public Holidays.
If above sounds like you, please send through your resume with the dates you are available to the following email address for application.
Please DO NOT call for an application. Successful candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview.